We are searching for a quality-oriented and strategic thinking Medical Writer to join our growing and dynamic team. This role will work across multiple ophthalmologic areas to deliver high-quality scientific material. Your job is to ensure complex concepts are translated into engaging and educational content within the given timeline.
- Professional writing of clinical publications and articles based on clinical raw data and study results
- Stay up to date on the pharmaceutical industry, recent research findings and treatments and provide insights for new business
- Stay up to date on relevant clinical trials by reading and reviewing publications, attending courses and through membership in industry/professional associations. Provide reports and analysis on these trials and present to leadership on a regular basis
- Translation of German content into Dutch and English
- Background in medical and/or scientific research
- Ideally background in ophthalmology
- Previous scientific and/or medical writing experience
- An understanding of clinical trial processes with a thorough knowledge of associated regulatory guidelines
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (Level C2)
- Fluent in German and perfectly fluent in Dutch
- Strong editorial skills
- Ability to think creatively and visualize information
Please send your detailed application stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
Schnell und unkompliziert Termine online buchen!
Bei unserem Partner Doctolib können Sie Termine für alle unsere Standorte online buchen.
Sie können uns auch anrufen und einen Terminwunsch auf dem Anrufbeantworter hinterlassen. Nennen Sie dann bitte Namen, Geburtsdatum und Standort.